Can I open an account in the United States?


If you are an undocumented foreigner, it may be difficult to open a bank account in the United States. However, even though you don't have Social Security, temporary residency, or a Green Card, getting one of these important financial services isn't that difficult either. Although in P.R. the undocumented can have access to bank accounts and license according to the state where they reside, getting legal really isn't that easy for most people. We can advise you.

At MGA Immigration Lawyer, you can request your legal advice for this and other immigration cases. Visit