Fiancé Visa K-1 Visa, what is it?


It is a special Visa granted by the United States government to a foreign person who will marry a United States citizen after entering this country within a period of 90 days. This foreigner must prove that he is single, meet in person with the U.S Citizen at least 2 years before the petition, prove the legitimacy of the relationship. They do not have the characteristics of a permanent Visa, but after marriage they can obtain Permanent Residence. If you want to know more about this immigration situation, ask us.We can advise you so that you can achieve your legality in the United States. At MGA Immigration Lawyer, you can request your legal advice for this and other immigration cases. Visit for more information!