I want to ask for my wife!

Visit www.mgaimmigrationlawyer.com

I married a foreigner and I want to ask for her. This is a case that we attend to every day in our immigration offices. We can help you with these processes.

This is the first step so that the foreigner can apply for permanent residence, for this to be effective it is necessary to demonstrate that the marriage is valid, that is, it was not carried out to obtain immigration benefits, the marriage was given out of love, economic, cultural, social, etc.

The petition is made by the North American citizen or Legal Permanent Resident, both must be able to marry and be over 21 years of age, in addition to maintaining a marriage relationship that can be demonstrated. This petition does not give permission to work or to stay in the US, the good news is that if approved you can apply for Permanent Residence.