Immigration of Family Members


Your relatives can go to the US! Your relatives can come to the US! US citizens who want their family members to immigrate to the United States can submit the required form consisting of the Petition for Foreigner Relative, for their spouse, children, their parents, and their siblings. The “direct relatives” of a United States citizen, defined as their spouse, unmarried children under the age of 21, and their parents, will have a visa number immediately available and are discussed in the link “Green Card for a direct relative of a US citizen”. We can advise you so that you can achieve your legality in the United States.

At MGA Immigration Lawyer, you can request your legal advice for this and other immigration cases. Visit for more information!