Special Family Cases

Visit www.mgaimmigrationlawyer.com

What is it about?

Special cases to apply for a visa without the knowledge of the US citizen with whom you are related if: • You are the abused child or spouse of a US citizen. • You are the widower of a US citizen. • Your parent was a diplomat in the United States when you were born. In those special cases we can help you.

At MGA Immigration Lawyer, you can request your legal advice for this and other immigration cases. Visit www.mgaimmigrationlawyer.com for more