When should you replace your Green Card?

¡Visit www.mgaimmigrationlawyer.com

In the following cases: 1-Your permanent resident card or work traveler's permit has expired or will expire within the following six-month period 2-Your old card was lost, stolen, mutilated, or destroyed 3-You received your card before your 14th birthday and are now 14 (unless your card expires before your 16th birthday) 4-Your card contains incorrect information 5-You have legally changed your name or other biographical information on the card after you received your card. 6-You never received the previous card that was issued.